Pinnacle Infotech will exhibit in the Digital Construction Week London. Mr. Biswaroop Todi, Global Vice President, Pinnacle Infotech will be speaking on “Construction Visualisation using BIM (Building Information Modeling)”. Attend our session to know all about construction visualization through BIM.
- Venue: Visualisation Theatre, Excel London
- Stand: B65
- Date: 18th October, 2018
- Time: 15:30 – 16:00
Digital Construction Week (DCW), UK is dedicated to innovation and technology in the built environment. The event explores how to adopt and implement technology for reducing cost, improving profitability and creating a smarter industry. The two day exhibition (17-18 October, 2018) will be interactive with hands-on demonstrations, seminars, workshops, classes, networking events and conference.
David Brown, Regional Director, UK, Pinnacle Infotech
David Brown is the head of Pinnacle’s Business in the UK. An RIBA Chartered Architect with 35 years’ experience, including 19 years with one of the country’s leading residential developers in the design and construction of complex high end houses and flats. David has been involved in projects from inception to completion, managing in house teams of architects and acting as Design Manager overseeing external design consultants. He has worked with in house Project Management and Construction Teams to deliver the ultimate in quality. Davis has 10 years’ expertise in using Revit and has handled transition from AutoCAD to Revit and implementation across a team of architects, as well as management of the Office IT infrastructure. He is an ARB Registered Architect and Autodesk Revit Architect Certified Professional with RIBA Part 3, B. Arch and B.A. Hons from University of Manchester.
Mr. Biswaroop Todi is the head of BIM strategy implementation since 2008. He builds in-house team for implementing BIM outsourced jobs and has analytical approach towards problem solving. Biswaroop has played a significant role in Pinnacle’s overseas acquisitions in the MTo iddle East, USA & UK. He personifies Pinnacle’s commitment to customer centricity. Being an expert of various lines of operation, he cares from the minutest details to the overall solution architecture.
Who can visit?
- Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Structural Contractors
- Engineering & Structural Consultants, Architects, Engineers
- CEO’s, CIO/CTO’s, Heads of Innovation, R&D
- Investors, Heads of Department, Programme Managers
- Digital Construction Managers, Directors, Digital Engineers, Digital Practice Managers
- BIM Managers & Directors
- ICT Managers & Directors
- IT Operations, Visualisers
- Project Managers
- Surveyors, Construction Managers, Building Services
- Facilities & Estate Managers & Directors
- Clients and Developers, Students and Educators
What our session will explore?
- Improve the Chance of Winning Projects through 3D BIM Visualization
- Decision Making Supported by 4D BIM Construction Phasing
- Real Time Modeling & Cost Planning with 5D BIM