Rendezvous India was an event dedicated to the Global Customers of Pinnacle Infotech. Thirty two esteemed companies from US, UK, Canada and Middle East joined the event along with their families. Sixty five unique heads including the clients’ family members were a part of this expedition. The tour was planned from 7th to 12th October, 2018 where the clients experienced the rich Indian heritage and enjoyed the luxurious hospitality of Pinnacle Team members. The clients visited the Pinnacle production facility in Jaipur and Durgapur and met their teams to discuss the construction-BIM workflow. The capabilities and work process of Pinnacle team members instilled confidence among the clients to start working with them.
Best Part of the Event
- Hospitality Extended to the clients by the whole team
- Interaction with Pinnacle Team Members and learning about Pinnacle’s business model to boost the quality of construction projects with BIM Services
- Visit to Pinnacle’s facilities at Jaipur and Durgapur with live project presentations
- Communication with Pinnacle team members in how Pinnacle specializes in BIM to validate design for constructability, applicable codes, performance and maintenance
- Participation in a tree plantation program and a short campus tour
- Understanding the way Pinnacle facilitates construction project coordination, collaboration, risk mitigation, logistic planning & cost estimate
India Sightseeing from Delhi to Durgapur
Starting from Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Durgapur to Delhi visit was indeed a great experience for the clients who got the chance to cherish the rich Indian heritage, monuments, forts and of course the Taj Mahal – one of the seven wonders of the world. They got a glimpse of the Indians from diverse cultural background and enjoyed the folk song, Rajasthani dance and the delicious Indian food. The entire tour including food, accommodation and sightseeing was sponsored by Pinnacle excepting the flight ticket by customers.
Exclusive Networking with Pinnacle Team
The exclusive event provided networking opportunities to the foreign clients, where they got an exposure of BIM Industry in different countries. The clients interacted with Pinnacle team members and got a better understanding of Pinnacle’s resources. Some of the clients imparted training to Pinnacle team members so that they can align work process as per their deliverables. The prospects who visited Pinnacle facilities were happy to see the capabilities of Pinnacle. The witness of the big facility boosted their confidence of working with Pinnacle. Many of the prospects even shifted to studio model work process, where specific Pinnacle resources will be working for them every month.
The mega event benefited the clients by putting an end to the hesitation of distance working and offshore outsourcing. The event proved it’s always better to put a face to the names you interact with over emails or calls.