Modeling Software: Revit
Technologies used: .NET, C#
Revit Add-In Function
Easily calculate the length of curves (pipe, duct, cable tray & conduit) of all the files in a selected folder.
Why was it developed?
Our R&D team crafted this useful Revit add-in to simplify the documentation process where the user can simply evaluate and fill in the measurement data in the monthly review report. The tool offers a report with a count and length of pipe, duct, cable tray, and conduit of the currently opened Revit file. The user can also insert the path of the Revit file to get the measurement details.
- The current Revit document’s pipes, ducts, cable trays, and conduits are dynamically loaded in the UI.
- The total length of the MEP services in the current Revit file is displayed in the bottom left corner.
- Options for calculating the length in feet or meters are provided.
- One can select a particular Revit file by browsing the path with the help of the “Browse” button.
This Revit add-in can have a significant impact on the operation of a project that includes:
- Saving time
- Improving project efficiency
- Healthier documentation
While the plugins we develop are not directly for sale, connect with firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how Pinnacle can add certainty to your next project. We provide BIM Consultancy services, connect to us today for your requirement.