We checked partition plan, approved layout, proper outer dimensions for the partiton layout, inner layout of the approved layout & marked accordingly in the partition plan with same outer dimension. The lead lining from NESMA document was also checked & marked by us.
We sent RFIs through Email by uploading to Client FTP.
1. Detected Design and Constructability Issues
2. Facilitated Project Monitoring & Planning through Complete Coordination among all trades
3. Coordinated with In-House & On-Site Team to update Model & Shop Drawings
4. Coordinated MEP services with Final design Drawings from DAR (CAD and PDF)
5. Followed Standards pertaining to Saudi Arabian Construction Code & Optimized Routing for duct and pipes
6. Supported Procurement Team to finalize the material and equipment submittal
7. Saved Rework, Material Cost, Installation Time & Avoided Work Stoppage
8. Raised 117 + RFIs pertaining to Missing Data, Conflicting Data, Constructability Issues, Maintenance Issues and Accessibility Issues
9. 25,000+ clashes (including 5000+ critical clashes for space constraint, design discrepancy & equipment submittal issue) resolved through BIM Implementation Pinnacle created the 3D BIM Model of Qassim Hospital – a medical building comprising of 10 levels (Foundation, Basement, Ground, Level 1 – 10, Low Roof, High Roof) & 12 floors, spread over 7 zones to utilize for coordination at LOD 400, 2d layout, clash mitigation as well as visualization for scheduling, phasing, sequencing & digital mock-ups. The purpose of this construction is to build a medical city with the commitment to make significant contributions towards increasing and improving healthcare services throughout the region.