+1 713 780 2135
Location Delhi, India
Year October, 2007 – May, 2010
Project Area:502,000 sq.mt
Architect:HOK & Mott MacDonald
Owner:GMR- Delhi International Airport Private Limited (DIAL)
Trades Covered:3D Modeling,Clash Coordination,Constructibility Review,Value Engineering,Shop Drawings
Software:Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD
Verticals: Structural Engineering, Concrete Contractors, Electric Contractors, General Contractors, Mechanical & Plumbing Contractors, Rebar / Reinforcement Contractors
This International gateway for IGI Airport in New Delhi, India has flawless simulated models for the terminal, runways, and high-tech and ultra-modern amenities. Pinnacle is proud to be the world-class AEC service provider which DIAL was searching for. The terminal would be handling more than 37 million passengers,130 check-in counters, and 70 emigration counters catering to domestic and international passengers.
Download Project Detail
Project Detail will be sent over the provided Email address as well.
Pinnacle helped with Structural works for the 5.5 Lac sq.mt. area terminal building. The work was completed in 18 months involving 5.32 Lac cum of concrete, 1.0 Lac MT steel, and 10.6 Lac sqm of shuttering.
• Pinnacle played a part to revamp and modernize the entire airport.
• Created simulated structures of Raft Foundation and Column along with Arrival and Mezzanine level Concrete Structure
• Managed production of detailed MEP shop drawings for prefabrication of ducts, pipes, and other assemblies to reduce wastages.
• Generated complete sets of simulations for the Interior Structural Model
• Exhibited the detailed benefit of using BIM and helped them adapt the BIM technology
• Clash detection and resolution of conflicts between elements of different trade Architectural, structural, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Firefighting, and other utilities before the construction.
Delaware County Judicial Building
Grand Floridian Resort Spa
VP, Product Design
This was my 2nd project with Pinnacle and I have been satisfied with Pinnacle’s problem-solving approach and quick turn-around. The project at this time was a bit unique and challenging, but the positive attitude by Pinnacle team mitigated.