Pinnacle helped with Structural works for the 5.5 Lac sq.mt. area terminal building. The work was completed in 18 months involving 5.32 Lac cum of concrete, 1.0 Lac MT steel, and 10.6 Lac sqm of shuttering.
• Pinnacle played a part to revamp and modernize the entire airport.
• Created simulated structures of Raft Foundation and Column along with Arrival and Mezzanine level Concrete Structure
• Managed production of detailed MEP shop drawings for prefabrication of ducts, pipes, and other assemblies to reduce wastages.
• Generated complete sets of simulations for the Interior Structural Model
• Exhibited the detailed benefit of using BIM and helped them adapt the BIM technology
• Clash detection and resolution of conflicts between elements of different trade Architectural, structural, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Firefighting, and other utilities before the construction.
Download Full Project Details
Pinnacle created the detailed 3D model using hand sketches and several discussions with the responsible Architect.
Pinnacle generated a detailed sightline report for air traffic control and helped them reduce the pier building height.