It is a residential project with a Parking Garage. The overall area is divided into 5 Phases of construction. Only Phase 1 has Ground + 6 Levels, and other phases have Ground + 7 Levels + Upper Roof.
The community will include 424 apartments on over 26 acres in the trendy Cool Springs area of Franklin, Tennessee. Legacy Cool Springs will feature upscale one, two, and three-bedroom apartments with premium finishes. A multi-story clubhouse with a virtual golf simulator and putting green, a gaming lounge, mini bowling, social kitchen, professional fitness studio with virtual training, pool with cabanas, garage parking, and plenty of outdoor entertaining spaces.
Legacy Cool Springs Apartments is arriving in 2023!
• CIP Concrete 3D modeling of Isolate Footing, Wall Foundation, Tunnel Wall, Retaining Wall, SOG, Elevator Pit, Columns, Beams, Slabs, Opening through slabs, CMU Walls, Concrete Curbs, Stairs, etc.
• 2D Concrete Shop Drawings- Detailed Concrete 2D Shop drawings include Foundation Plan, SOG Plan, Wall Column Plan, Pit Layout Plan, Wall Elevation, Stair Drawings
• Constructability Review – Identify the conflicts in the drawings & highlight them in the model.
• 2D Rebar Shop Drawings – Detailed 2D Rebar Shop drawings include Foundation Reinforcement Plan, SOG Reinforcement Plan, Grade Beam, Wall & Column Reinforcement Plan, Wall Reinforcement Elevation, Pit Reinforcement Plan, Beam Reinforcement Detail, Curb & Parapet Wall Reinforcement Plan, Stair Reinforcement Detail, Sections, and Details.
• For the 2D Concrete & Rebar sheet list, please refer to the Annexure document attached with the proposal.
Download Full Project Details
• Pinnacle delivered models and lift drawings, which underwent thorough checking for design discrepancies, code adherence, constructability review, and clash coordination issues.
• The project review meeting was held on a weekly basis for smooth and error-free communication.
• During the project execution stage, Pinnacle raised around 180 RFIs.
• Avoided work stoppages, rework, and wastage of time hence saving material and manpower.