This Football stadium is a new page to the architectural megastructures of Qatar. It is one of the eight converted stadiums for the FIFA World Cup 2022. With a net seating capacity of 80,000, it delivers an eye-blazing view from a bird’s eye angle.
Pinnacle Infotech has rendered numerous BIM professionals to this project who worked on challenging steel, concrete, and precast configurations. And delivered an accurate BIM model with flawless visualization of constructability.
Design, Planning, Construction, As build 3D Laser Scanning, Facility Management & Project Handover
• To Deliver 1400+ BIM models up to LOD 500 with 35000+ Shop Drawings for 30 disciplines for such a massive project.
We Reviewed IFC documents by implementing a BIM walk-through to identify design and construction issues with all the stakeholders. We executed a proper BIM plan, MIDP, with 300 BIM professionals working on the same.
• 1M+ Sq.mt. of the logistic area with 10nos Tower crane to manage during construction
We managed full logistics planning through BIM according to the project stages.
• High-end finish along with material availability and delivery on time during the Pandemic.
Precise Modeling was done to quantify the material requirements. An alternate material proposal with quantity was given. Additionally, on-time delivery with quality to reduce rework, COBie, and Assets for FM were delivered.
Download Full Project Details
• Saved cost by eliminating risks and mitigating the probability of rework
• Provided a centralized procurement system
• Sustainable LEAN
• Digital Project Handover with 220k Assets